If you are a business owner, you need to plan your route to business success. You won’t arrive at the optimum destination by accident – life just isn’t like that; business planning and advice is needed.
It doesn’t matter whether you are starting up, growing, diversifying, raising finance, or facing day to day problems, you need to plan. Whatever the reason, planning drives you to step back and look at your business as a whole; in particular, what strategy you need to employ to maximize your business value.
Utilising my extensive senior board experience in SMEs, I am ideally placed to help and advise you at every stage of the business planning and implementation process, so you are not alone. I can assure you – this is a tremendously exciting, empowering experience which puts you back in control, in the driving seat of your business.
The outcome of the planning process can take various forms. The most common, but not the only output, is the formal Business Plan. This will provide you with a clear statement of your vision, strategy and objectives. Specifically:
- It will set out clearly your strengths and that of your team, based on your past experiences.
- It will help you to identify potential risks to your business and set out strategies to resolve them.
- It will enable you to focus on every opportunity to maximize your business value.
- It can be used to attract finance to fund growth.
- It will provide much of the information required for a grant application.
- It will help you to communicate your business vision to your employees and stakeholders.
Your plan, once completed, is only the beginning of an exciting journey we will share together. I want to help you to put your plan into action at all levels within your business, providing you with tailored advice every step of the way, based on my 20 years of experience in industry. We will work together, in a trusted relationship, setting and achieving key milestones, as you begin and continue on your route to business success.
If you feel you need assistance in business planning and support, please contact me.